Better video for social media
Video is a better way to communicate online but it can be hard to know where to start. In this practical hands-on course, you will learn how to use your smartphone and inexpensive tech to create more professional videos for social media.
It’s aimed at beginners and requires only a basic understanding of your smartphone.
This course is a 2-day workshop.
Scriptwriting and performance skills
- How to write a script in a more conversational style.
- How to present more confidently.
- How to speak more clearly.
- How to structure your performance to make videos more quickly.
Lighting and camera skills
- Basic lighting to make you look better.
- Basics of audio.
- How to design a set.
- Recording your performance.
- Use free video editing software to understand the basics of editing.
- How to get free stock audio and video.
- Free ways to create animated logos.
- How to upload to YouTube.
In the final session, we put together the finished product.
These courses are £100 a day but if you are an employer, and that includes self-employed people, City Region subsidize the courses to £33 a day.